- They show the “vie en rose”: thanks to the tryptophan content, they fight depression and promote a good mood.
- They are good for the heart: thanks to the presence of oleic acid.
- They make you super: they fight fatigue with magnesium, potassium and iron.
- Toccasana for bones: for the presence of calcium and vitamin K
- They are like the cosmetic surgeon: excellent anti-aging thanks to vitamins E, C and “good” fats.
- They take care of the hair: zinc prevents hair loss.
Excellent allies of the healthy weight: for the great satiating properties due to the presence of fibers.
If you want to find out more, read the interesting article published on La Cucina Italiana.